Our team is growing and we’re looking for a new colleague! Are you skilled and passionate
about data? Is the biggest data set not big enough for you? And do you like working with cutting edge technologies? Dentsu Data Services is a young and ambitious team that’s innovating the way agencies and clients work with data and we’re looking for you!
Our team is responsible for managing data in a smart and efficient way. We analyse large datasets quickly and build meaningful and actionable dashboards, but also advanced in depth
analysis that improve both global and local business. In this role, you are responsible for
developing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, which we build for both our clients and
ourselves. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects for our largest clients and with cutting edge solutions within the MarTech industry.
What you’ll be doing
● Creating and maintaining a data pipeline architecture optimized for data analytics and
● You’ll work on our technical stack on Google Cloud Platform and work with Google’s
cutting edge technologies like BigQuery, Cloud Composer (Airflow), Cloud Functions,
Compute Engine (Linux), App Engine, DataFlow and AI Platform
● You’ll be working on automation and analysis of customer data using tools such as
Python, MySQL, React and Django
● You’ll assist our data scientists in bringing machine learning solutions into production
● You’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing our infrastructure further to keep it
up to date with the latest technologies
We are looking for someone who
● Is fluent in SQL, Python and back end development
● Has experience in front end development
● Has experience with serverless and containerized deployments
● Is motivated by a high tempo and able to work on several projects in parallel
● Works independently and is be able to prioritize based on business needs
● Is service minded and a problem solver
We can offer
● An international, dynamic and creative workplace in the centre of media innovation
● Access to one of the biggest data sets in the world, online advertising data and many
more slightly smaller ones
● A flexible work environment where the output is more important than being present in an
● And of course, a good salary, market compliant working conditions, organized lunch at
our office canteen and plenty of social activities.
● Central Office in Grensen, Oslo
● And of course great coffee, if you are into that 🙂
Who is Dentsu Aegis Network?
Dentsu Aegis Network is a communication network with offices in over a 100 countries and the parent of eight media and communication agencies; the full service agencies Carat and Vizeum, the digital agencies iProspect and Isobar, and out of home specialist Posterscope. Recently Dentsu Aegis landed her own data unit, DDL. Dentsu Aegis Network Norway is based in Oslo and Bergen and has more than 350 employees.
More info about DDS
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org